ITS SO PRETTY (:
Thanks Clara!
Anw,yeah,you know,yesterday night.
I SHALL DEDICATE THIS POST TO
Nurul Iman
For always being there for me when I needed you.
For being the one who always take stupid photos with Ms Ceena!
For being the one who's always so sick knowledgable
For being the one who I could always turn to

For being the best partner anyone could ever ask for
For being the one who saved the cat, ok,not exactly save
For being the one who always take my camera and take photos of YOURSELF

For being so huggable,and oompa loompa-ish!
For the one who always manages to take unglam snapshots of people
For having a mouth so huge;and aspiring to be a papparazzi(sp?)
If not a gynaecologist(sp?)
AND FOR BEING THE IMAN I LOVE(:
If you were't in 2C2 Iman, the class would have been a total bore you know
Ps,you owe me 5 bucks eh?